Investigators

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Happy 16






Hello silent reader. 

6 December. Happy Birthday AL ! 

Have you ever been in a situation where you waited for someone to wish you but he or she didn't do so and end up making you feel awful all day? Despite all this , encouraging people who appreciate you even the ones that you rarely talk to or the ones that you never talk to send blessings and praying for the future yet you still dumbly waited for he or she that forgot your birthday. Hoping that at least they could cheer you day. Eventually , you are alone. 

                                                         ^
                                                     CRAPS

Birthday. I started to act like it's a normal day since 3 weeks ago. Wake up and surprisingly , Thanking God that I'm still alive ( which I rarely do and I'm sure you too) and do the normal chores like usual. No midnight wishes , no morning wishes , no phone calls , no singing , no Facebook cards.  Just me , the people and kampung breeze plus Giant burgers and kids making ballons and 2 presents. The kids make card out of exercise books for me. HAHAHA how nice. The balloons , they burst already. Cards? I'll keep it safe. Starting this up coming year , I would like to declare that I will not be as excited as before. Why? I don't even know. Maybe because I am growing up. As for me , birthday means nothing I guess. *sigh*  I'm confuse with myself now.




The wishes. Thank you. Couldn't describe how much I love it  But hey, birthday is just a birthday right. Anyway Thank You folk for at least telling me that I am still somewhere in your thoughts :) For you people


Lovin' Guetta 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask :)