Investigators

Monday, February 6, 2012

Get well soon Fara











Last Friday I received a call from my friend telling me that Fara is on for an operation later that night , I was panicked. The last thing I want to know when I get back is either my Family or my friends get sick or something. It wasn't a pleasant homecoming welcome celebration. Not at all. I called her and she did picked up before the surgery. The next morning she text me, sending me the ward and level number. I called quite a number of people because i reckon it is ought to do a little surprise for this girl ya know. People love surprises. Well, I love to get them surprise , at least. Eventually , only Fadziera and myself were in for that visit. Cheers to us. Sorry that Aina couldn't make it but hey , if it is meant to be, it will be aite. we could hangout some other time thought i said that since last year, we couldn't resists God's plan , can we?


Anyways , GET WELL SOON FARAH MARINI. Hope that when i see you next time you will be healthy as ever okay? 







I bought Mr Angry Bird for her so that he'll knock off fara's diseases like he knock off those ugleeh pigs.




Get well soon now

p/s: Fadziera was too shy but she was somewhere there
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask :)