Investigators
Thursday, March 7, 2013
A paper
I don't really have specific time to sleep, to eat and to do house chores. I am being hard on me.
For stupid reasons. Just bloody stupid reasons. I am thankful that I'm normal at home.
Sometimes, I let people go. I stop calling, I stop texting and I stop sending ' I'm here for you ' signs because I think we are better off that way. Do not dare me. I let some people go and till this day, we say no words at all. I have my own reason and I am good at pretending. I am. Try me.
I have pretend all this while, for your own good.
You don't even care. Don't be sorry for me because I don't feel so for myself.
When I care, I find that person whoever it might be. wherever they might go.
I called, I send them messages. Hate me for that.
but when I don't, I stop. For good.
Sadis?
Biarkan saja.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to ask :)