And so she said, " hati kena kental". Got to have
the guts.
To start a conversation, it ain't easy.
Internet rules it all.
And so I said to myself "got to do it girl. You can be his friend"
I did say hey.
The internet is a good medium to start something.
It turns out pretty good but then, the second conversation
wasn't that great.
It was,
Awkwardly awkward.
It is just suck.
To wait behind this portable stone, waiting for another
person behind another portable stone
To give feedbacks.
It is just suck,
To think that what if, he thinks I'm weird.
It is just suck
To think that, what if, I'm nowhere near his league or I am
nowhere his league.
It is even sucker
to let him run my mind to think that I was no good.
And so I pass by him a couple of times,
In real life.
It felt like I've been crumpled and folded and hit
continuously
I felt blood rushing to my vein on my face until I started
to feel the heat
The heat of shame.
Shouldn't have said HI at first place,
Shouldn't have talked at first place
Shouldn't have known him at the first place
Should have walked away when I knew I would have a little
crush on him.
It felt such a big feeling, the crush
But no it was not.
The thing that makes it such a big deal is that,
He chose to
discriminate me and rather talked to my friends whom he did not know when I am
around. In a way it does hurt yet in another way around, I'm blessed.
I choose the people I want to have in my life. Whether you
stay or you go.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to ask :)